Cinematic and TV Direction and Production
Led By: Leo Fiorito, Bianca Lopes
Duration: 16 Hours
Next Available Session:
May 4, 2019 (2 days) – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1. THE IDEA
- Reflection: why that idea? Does it interest anyone else? What do I want to do with it?
- ScriptReflection: Adapt is accurate! Improvise is necessary (always leave room for the unforeseen and work with adjustable script)
- What do you talk about?
- How to speak?
- For whom?
2. TAKING THE HEAD AND PLACING ON THE PAPER
- What do I need for this recording?
- Budget and pre-production (well-planned planning saves set time and can increase the quality of the final product)
- Authorization of image and location
- Production Value: What small details can make a big difference in the final product?
- Reflection: A simple idea accomplished is always better than an incredible idea that is in the head. Do it!
3. RECORDING: ACTION
- Division of time:
- Time of arrival and travel
- Assembly time
- Organization time
- Recording time
- Essay and Casting Direction
- Collaboration vs. Hierarchy
- Capture time with public
- Trust with anonymous
- Capitalizing on the unforeseen and the spontaneous
- Edition script and puzzle
5. First Things First: The Theory- Tv’s Social Impact
- The Trans Formation Of Television In A Cultural Mediator
- The Familiar Everyday Life
- The Social Temporality
- The Cultural Competence
6. Running A TV Show: How Its Done
7. The TV Crew:
- Scenography/ Set Decoration
- Costume Design
- Sound-Light-Camera Department
8. Knowing The Process To Run The Show
9. When The Idea Becomes Reality
10. Getting Things Done: Time To Practice
Each Group Will Write An Idea For A Tv Show And Presented Its First Episode
The Class Will Discuss The Ideas And They Will Select The One That Best Represents — The Class