CREATIVE AUDIO & MUSIC PRODUCTION
Led By Celso Rangel
Next Available Session:
June 9, 2019 – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- What is Music Production.
- What Makes a Music Producer?
- Stages of Music Production:
- Concept Music (Album / EP / Single) – Relation – artist, record label and entrepreneur)
- Screening/Selection of the Repertoire
- Studio Selection
- The Producer (Because this or that)
- Equipment – Physical & Digital
- Selection of Instruments & Musicians
- Base recording
- Recording Coverage
- Voice & Vocal Recording
- Use of samplers (when and why)
- Mixing Concepts – Use of Equalizers, Compressors and Effects
- Concept of Mastering
- Finalization – Delivery of material for CDs, streaming, films and video
- Post-Production of Audio for Films & Videos – Treatment and Removal of Noise
- Concept of Audio Mixing for Movies and Videos – Dubbing, Movies and Videos
- Who is the Musical Director?
- What does the Music Director Do (TV, Theater, Movies, Videos, Music Album, Live Show)?
- Stages of Musical Direction
- Music (Album CD)
- TV (Television programs)
- TV (General Musical Direction of the TV station)
- What is the relationship between the Music Producer and Music Director?
ORIGINAL FILM SCORES
- What is an Original Soundtrack?
- How to Know How to Read a Roadmap for Original Soundtracks (TV, Movies, Videos and Games)
- Which way to go for a good original soundtrack (TV, Movies, Videos and Games)
- How to Activate Your Creative Mind in Music.
- Software & Samplers
- Music Production – From beginning to end, step by step
- Post Production
- Mixing of Original Soundtracks – Use of Equalizers, Compressors and Effects
- Finalization and Delivery of Material- Delivery of material for CDs, streaming, films and videos)